Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday what!?

This is my new tradition in which celebrities around the world will tremble in fear. They won't be able to sleep on a Tuesday night wondering if they will feature in my "Wednesday what!?"list.

You might have guessed that I am going post pictures of weirdly dressed celebs ... because I am being far to positive of late. I have to rein that back and join the internet in being bitchy. Plus it's fun.

This is inspired by my failed attempt to mix patterns yesterday. I would show you a picture but I didn't take one! No way! I tried to mix a floral shirt with green jeans with white dots ... small and subtle white dots, but dots. And those dots were my downfall because they were just the straw that broke this camels back. Apparently I can't pull of dots and colour and florals. Lesson learnt, moving on so that I can teach others to prosper from my mistake.

No Miley, no. Get back in the house and try again.

Lara Bingle metallic midriff tops are not your friend.

Nina Zilli wears some ridiculous shoes. They make my ankles hurt just looking at them.

Selma Blair is only stopping at the servo probably on her way home from some on-the-side belly dancing. I hope so 'cause those pants should never leave the tent.

Rebecca Ferdinando is a 27 year old English actress, but I think she'd rather be 17. Look at this horror! Please put some clothes on.

Kristen Stewart at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards. Her blazer is fine but it's her lack, greasy SIDE SWEPT 80s hair that is burning my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep it to yourself - share your thoughts!